CAD Partners: DS SOLIDWORKS Corp.
Directly Machine SOLIDWORKS Files
With GibbsCAM, you can focus on programming your SOLIDWORKS® parts, not figuring out how to read them. GibbsCAM’s industry-leading ease-ofuse ensures that you can actually use its powerful capabilities. And if the part changes, GibbsCAM’s full associativity allows you to easily modify and update your programs with just a couple clicks of the mouse.
Powerful Interoperability with SOLIDWORKS
GibbsCAM takes full advantage of SOLIDWORKS capabilities by directly reading solids, preserving features and colors and easily updating revised part files.
Seamless Integration with SOLIDWORKS
- Directly reads SOLIDWORKS model files.
- Directly transfers model files from SOLIDWORKS to GibbsCAM for machining.
- Supports SOLIDWORKS configurations capability.
- Recognizes and preserves features from SOLIDWORKS files for more efficient programming.
- Updates machining processes automatically when a SOLIDWORKS model is revised.
- Hole Manager capability automatically generates tool lists and machine processes for holes created with SOLIDWORKS Hole Wizard, saving significant programming time.
- Preserves all colors applied to a model in SOLIDWORKS, for better communication between design and manufacturing processes.
Dassault Systèmes SOLIDWORKS Corp. offers complete 3D software tools that let you create, simulate, publish, and manage your data. SOLIDWORKS products are easy to learn and use, and work together to help you design products better, faster, and more cost-effectively. The SOLIDWORKS focus on ease-of-use allows more engineers, designers and other technology professionals than ever before to take advantage of 3D in bringing their designs to life.